Teacher: Bob Linscott, MTS
Phone Number: 617-646-9109
Date and Time: Thursday April 9 at 9am – 11:30am
Zoom Link or Address: https://brown.zoom.us/j/703030659
Important: Please complete this form before attending the orientation.
Plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to get settled and make sure you are able to login.
To enable an interactive experience, this program uses video conferencing. To take be a part, you will need access to the following:
- a computer with speakers, microphone, and video capabilities,
- a high-speed internet connection,
- Zoom (free video conference application)
Please review the video instructions for using Zoom here.
Dates and Time: Thursday Mornings 9am to 11:30am starting April 9
All Day Retreat Date: Saturday May 16, 8:45am to 4:30pm Eastern Time
Zoom Link or Address: https://brown.zoom.us/j/991744272
Please plan to arrive for class a few minutes early to settle in.
Since the Mindfulness Center is dedicated to research and evidence-based programming, one of our goals is to ensure that our programs impact lives in meaningful, measurable ways. With that aim in mind, we invite you to complete a brief online questionnaire, designed to evaluate the effectiveness and impact of the program you are about to take. A few important notes about this:
- your participation is voluntary
- the survey takes 10-15 minutes to complete
- it can be completed on any computer, tablet or phone
- your responses are confidential and only seen by Mindfulness Center research staff
- you will be invited to complete the same survey at the end of the program, which helps researchers see what effects the program produces